- The 411
18h00 - 21h00
1. What show do you do?
I host the biggest dance show in the Eastern Cape – The 411 Fridays and Saturdays 6-9pm
2. What is the personality of your show, favourite features?
Its music driven, very high tempo, informative.Fav feature – mixes from guest djs
3. Who does your show speak to?
To djs and consumers of good music.
4. Who inspired you to join radio and how did you join?
Phat Joe, i used to love that show and always wanted to do something like that. I went to auditions at a campus radio station (Cats Radio – Cape Technikon) 2002 and thats where it all starterd.
5. What else do you do besides radio, your hobbies?
I run an events company and a sales executive at Meyers Motors.
6. Besides your own show, which is your favourite trufm show?
Im into Rnb in a big way so i do enjoy “after hours” with Tsepho coz of the music.
7. Where would one find you on your weekend, what would you be doing and with whom?
On “The 411” Friday and Saturday 6-9pm
8. What do you like most about Eastern Cape and its people?
Its vibrant and it has lots of opportunity for growth. The people are chilled, its a cool place.
9. If you could be anyone else who would it be and why?
Ummm...loli suppose Will Smith ey. He is a funny, multi-talented, successful man and he has Jada!
10. If not radio, what would you be doing?
Probably acting as it is my other passion.