Everything you need to know
WAYS TO LISTEN TO trufm
1. ON YOUR RADIO:
Your frequency is: 89.9 to 107.8 Mhz
2. USING YOUR BROWSER (Computer & Mobile device )
The "Listen Live" feature streams trufm live via any browser on your desktop computer, laptop.
SUBMIT ORIGINAL MUSIC FOR AIRPLAY
- Submit your track digitally to: firstname.lastname@example.org - preferably an MP3 not bigger than 4MB
- Drop your track off at: trufm, No: 10 Independence Boulevard Bisho 5605
- Post your track to: Private Bag 0037 Bisho 5605
Due to the high volume of music submissions and trufm's selection process, we cannot contact all the artists with feedback. If you have not heard from trufm after six weeks, please consider your submission unsuccessful.
Studio numbers: 086 035 2212
Station number: 040 609 1800
Postal address: Private Bag 0037 Bisho 5605
Or visit us: No: 10 Independence Boulevard Bisho 5605
WHICH DJ/SHOW IS ON AIR?
Here's the full trufm line-up: http://trufm.co.za/shows/line-up/
The latest available Top30 chart can be found here: http://trufm.co.za/charts/
General competition rules: The General Competition Rules are found under Competitions button.
If you've won a competition, please allow 6-8 weeks for the delivery of your prize.
You can direct all competition enquiries to email@example.com
SUBMIT A GIG
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any event happening near you that you would like trufm to be part of.
trufm does not sponsor events. We act as a media partner and promote them. e-mail email@example.com
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org
WORK AT trufm
For on-air positions, send your CV and DEMO to trufm Programme Manager, Masixole Mdingane: email@example.com
For off-air positions, send your CV to trufm Station Manager, Thobeka Buswana: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SABC and its services are signatories to various Codes of Conduct related to its broadcasts. If you have a complaint, you can direct it to any of the following bodies:
1. Details on lodging a complaint about programming content that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Broadcasting Complaints Commission of South Africa can be found at www.bccsa.co.za
2. Details on lodging a complaint about advertising that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Advertising Standards Authority of South Africa can be found at www.asasa.org.za
3. Details on lodging a complaint about advertising that you believe does not comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the Wireless Application Service Providers Association of South Africa can be found at www.waspa.co.za
You can send complaints on other SABC matters to:
Private Bag X1
Tel 011 714 3728
Fax 011 714 4508